Classical Astrology for Modern Living
Classical techniques that work as well in a modern context as in an ancient one.
An introduction to classical astrology, emphasizing techniques which can be added to a modern delineation to enhance the accuracy and scope of the reading.
See accompanying web page for an Index of this work.
Table of Contents:
- 1. Introduction: Why Classical?
- Have you forgotten what the Sky looks like at night? The Babylonian Captivity
- Elements, Qualities and Triplicities
- Historical Context: From the Fall of Rome to the End of the Renaissance
Historical Interlude: The Cyclic New Ages
- Essential Dignities
- Accidental Dignities
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Sect...
- The Part of Fortune
- When a Quincunx (or Semi-sextile) is not Inconjunct
- The Nodal Cycle: from Ptolemy to Rudhyar
- What is Mutual Reception, anyway?
- The Ancient Medical Model and its Meaning in Wellness & Psychology
- Beyond Aspects: How to Read A House
- Profections: The Easy Way to Spin the Chart
Appendix. Classical Sources Index