The Martial Art of Horary Astrology
A comprehensive introduction to classical Western horary technique.
Table of Contents:
Part One: Introduction to Horary in General
- White Belt. Why this Book - and Why the Title
- Yellow Belt. What is Horary Astrology? Where and When. Asking & Negotiating the Question.
- Green Belt. Before you run the Chart: General Delineation Methods. Considerations against Judgment. Timing and Direction.
- Blue Belt. Other Considerations: Orbs. Antiscia. Sect. Pitted and other Degree Types. Mute Signs, and Other Sign Classifications.
Part Two: Specific Types of Questions
- 1st House: The Car, Health and Happiness (Maybe not in that Order)
- 2nd House: Money
- 3rd House: Is the Rumor true? Short Trips. Neighbors. Siblings.
- 4th House: Housing, Buried Treasure, Removal, and Lost Items
- 5th House: Sex, Children, Agents, the Stock Market, and other Gambling
- 6th House: Health, Pets, Working Conditions and Hiring
- 7th House: Marriage and Partnership. Theft. Fugitives. Buying, Selling, Competitions, Lawsuits and Wars. Open Enemies
- 8th House: Death, Inheritance, Debts, Taxes & Insurance
- 9th House: Travel, Religion & Education
- 10th House: Promotions, Honors & Higher-ups. Governments in the Broader Sense.
- 11th House: Friends, Organizations and Administrative Bodies
- 12th House: Enemies, Imprisonment & Obsessions
Part Three: Advanced Concepts
- Alternate Methods: Distinguishing between multiple members of a class. Revisiting the 5th & 7th Houses. Consultation Charts.
- Earning Your Horary Black Belt
Appendix A. Synopsis of Classical Concepts Necessary to Understand Horary
Appendix B. Who were those Guys, Anyway?
Appendix C. Glossary of Terms
Appendix D. Dignities and Almuten Degrees
Appendix E. Cross reference list of methods
Also please see Lee's page of horary references for additional resources on horary.