Lee taught on-line at Kepler College for ten years. In her private courses, she takes that experience in cutting edge on-line instruction technology and applies it to a less academic and more practical setting. Her take on adult education? Strictly business! She won’t waste your time on exercises that don’t teach you how to do the method she is presenting. And that is the purpose of a teacher, after all – not to impress you, not to overwhelm you – but to give you an introduction to the material in a way that you leave the course better educated – which means not only knowing more about the material, but being able to ask questions, and explore more on your own.
The C.S.E. teaches Classical methods in Electional Astrology, supplementing the two other branches of Interrogations: Horary and event interpretation. It is presented as a Correspondence Course.
Have you ever been frustrated when someone asks you to use astrology to help them pick a time to do something, and you haven’t quite felt up to the task? It’s not that you don’t know anything about astrology – but picking times (electional astrology) is a specialty which is not covered in most general works on astrology. If you have an astrology business, then we don’t have to tell you how important for you it could be to be able to add this skill to the ones you already have. As an astrologer, you know how basic timing can be – and here is a way to use this knowledge practically. Lee has taught on-line at Kepler College for ten years. In her private courses, she takes that experience in cutting edge on-line instruction technology and applies it to a less academic and more practical setting. Her take on adult education? Strictly business! She won’t waste your time on exercises that don’t teach you how to do the method she is presenting. And that is the purpose of a teacher, after all – not to impress you, not to overwhelm you – but to give you an introduction to the material in a way that you leave the course better educated – which means not only knowing more about the material, but being able to ask questions, and explore more on your own.
But the real value of this Course is not the lessons, but the opportunity to learn from your own electional examples. These become the subject for a mentoring environment where personal feedback accelerates your learning. This Course gives you the opportunity to work with Lee, not simply read Lee’s books and Course materials.
This Course assumes a basic knowledge of classical astrology, equivalent to the first four lessons of the Classical Studies in Horary Course. Just these lessons are available as a prelude to this Course, or the prospective student may demonstrate mastery of this subject matter by passing an entrance exam.
Imagine the satisfaction you’ll feel whn you begin to feel comfortable doing electionals for others. To pass the Course, the work submitted must demonstrate a consistently high quality. Lessons may be submitted in either English or French.
Syllabus for the Full Course:
Affairs of the 7th House #1: Marriage, Relationship & Sex Electionals.
Affairs of the 7th House #2: Real Estate Electionals.
Affairs of the 7th House #3: Wars, Sporting Competitions, Open Enemies & Strikes.
Starting Jobs and Asking for Raises.
Founding Corporate Entities & Business Electionals. Speculation.
The Power to Get What You Want.
Medical Electionals: Surgery.
Medical Electionals: Beginning Health Regimens.
Miscellaneous Electionals and Advanced Topics. The Master Piece.
This course has been converted to the same computer-cd format as the ” Learning with Lee” series: a tutorial that combines audio and visual that runs through your web browser. Check with Lee about browser compatability.
* denotes supplied as part of course tuition.
* Blagrave, Joseph. 1671. Astrological Practice of Physick, Discovering the true way to Cure all Kinds of Diseases and Infirmities which are naturally incident to the Body of Man. Printed for Obad. Blagrave: London.
* Bonatti, Guido. Circa 1280. Tractatus Sextus. Translated by Robert Zoller. The Astrological Lodge of London.
Bonatus, Guido. 1676. The Astrologer’s Guide. Translated by Henry Coley. Facsimile printing of the 1886 edition in 1986 by Regulus Publishing Co., Ltd.: London.
* Coley, Henry. 1676. Clavis Astrologiae Elimata, or a Key to the Whole Art of Astrology, new filed and polished in Three Parts. 2nd Edition.
* Dariot, Claudius. 1583. A Brief and most easy Introduction to the Aastrological Judgment of the Stars, whereby every Man may with small Labor give Answers to any Question Demanded. Translated by Fabian Withers. London: Printed for Thomas Pursfoote.
Lehman, J. Lee. 2015. Magic of Electional Astrology. Atglen: Schiffer Publishing Co.
Lehman, J. Lee. 2011. Traditional Medical Astrology. Atglen: Schiffer Publishing Co
* Partridge, John. 1679. MIKROPANASTRON, or An Astrological VADE MECUM, Briefly teaching the whole Art of Astrology – viz., Questions, Nativities, with all its Parts, and the whole Doctrine of Elections never so comprised nor compiled before, & c. William Bromwich: London.
* Ramesey, William. 1653. Astrologia Restaurata or Astrology Restored: Being an Introduction to the general and chief Part of the Language of the Stars.
Saunders, Richard. 1677. The Astrological Judgment and Practice of Physick, deduced from the Position of the Heavens at the Decumbiture of the Sick Person, & c. Thomas Sawbridge: London.
Sidonius, Dorotheus. 1976. Carmen Astrologicum. Translated by David Pingree. B. G. Teubner Verlagsgesellschaft: Leipzig. Reprinted by Ascella Publications, 1993.