Book Lee for Your Group – and see how much More You get!
Lee can speak to your group in so many ways!
Lee is committed to astrological education – wherever and whenever. However, education doesn’t always fit neatly into short blocks of time.
Her writing schedule precludes long tours, but she is happy to work with an extended weekend format.
Lee’s Speaking Formats include:
- Evening session (1.5 – 3 hour)
- Full day workshops
- Two day workshops
- Friday night – Sunday format
These are the topics that Lee can speak about for your group.
Once she has spoken to your group, often a group of your members will get excited and want to study the material further. Lee can still work with your members after the event – with online study groups.
Here’s the deal. Say, Lee did a weekend workshop on medical, and a group of your members want to set up a group to continue to study medical, or to practice with charts. Or, you group selected one of Lee’s evening talks, but really wanted three, or five, or seven other topics as well.
We set up an online group. You set the curriculum: whether a series of topics from Lee’s courses, or some of Lee’s regular lectures. Or even charts nights, where Lee can structure the study and participate. Your organization guarantees a certain number of attendees at a discounted subscription rate. If your guarantee is less than 15 seats, then Lee may sell additional seats in the community at a higher price. Then the online symposium runs – for 3 or more sessions, something like, the first Monday of every month. At the end of the subscription, you have the option to set up another.
What does my group get out of these online seminars?
- Quality programming in specialty areas where your group might not be able to afford bringing in a speaker to cover these areas thoroughly
- Name recognition, as Lee will use a banner from your group to advertise your seminar to sell seats, and also during the class itself
- The ability to have solid instructional material any time of year, including times where you might not normally have lectures
- A price structure that does not include transportation, food, lodging, or the other items which can make having internationally recognized speakers an occasional luxury, instead of a regular opportunity
- The satisfaction that you are participating in a format which is greener than the regular type
And One Special Format: The Emergency Substitution!
All groups experience it sooner or later: for many unfortunate reasons, your speaker may not be able to make your meeting, and you may find out on very short notice. If Lee happens to be free that night, she can arrange an on-line hook-up with your group, if you can provide a computer and a screen projector. You arrange payment, and bang! You’ve got a speaker! If you want, you can even have a choice of two or three lecture topics that your group can pick from – right on the spot! The talks on Lee’s topics list that have asterisks are the ones that can be available at very short notice.
Want to schedule Lee for a workshop or class? Contact her at:
(828) 713-0535 or firstname.lastname@example.org